12.14.2010

Playtime

Thompson is 10 weeks old today and starting to enjoy more than just sleeping all the time. He is learning a lot of fun new tricks and becoming more and more interactive each day.

Here is how his playtime usually goes...

He first stares up at us with his big eyes until we succumb to his charm.  

Then he is so cute that both mom and dad have to play with him.


And he gets so excited he starts talking and smiling at us.


And then he starts to get tired.

And tiredness turns to grumpiness. But even his frown is cute.

We love all ten pounds of our chubby cheek little man.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he is SO cute! I love his cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on blogs much recently, so I hadn't read some of your recent posts. I like your posts. The sense of humor post was really funny. He is very cute!

    ReplyDelete