12.08.2010

I hope our child has a sense of humor

I was looking through some old pictures today and I realized that for his sake and ours, our child better have a sense of humor so he can handle his parents.

A few of the things about us that I hope our child will find as funny as we do but will likely just embarrass him:

Trevor has a not so secret love of growing white trash facial hair. If I could change one thing about this picture, it would be that he would be wearing a nascar hat.


We like to take awkward pictures and hope people think we are being serious. 


We believe that things like music stores named after Russian mystics make life amazing.


We have an affinity for giving away random items as party favors. Like this fake chest hair that one of our guests won at our labor day party.  

We got a free trip to Cambodia because Trevor accidentally became a Cambodian rock star.

No comments:

Post a Comment