10.07.2012

September, in pictures.

I still can't believe it is October already. Our summer was the busiest we have ever had, and it went by far too quickly. Although we were ready for life to slow down and fall to come, we managed to find time to enjoy the last little bits of summer. Here's a look at our September adventures.

Football, of course. Thompson cheers for the "coogies". 

Wheeler Farm/discovering that Thompson has no fear of aggressively hungry geese (and they have no fear of him). 






A night-time power outage.


Plenty of park time. 





People watching & gelato eating at the 9th and 9th Festival



And, as always, being entertained by the sweetest and silliest little boy. 





1 comment:

  1. I LOVE all of these!!! I don't know why but my computer never shows your blog updated until like 3 or 4 are updated...so they always come in waves. But I love it! Let's skype soon...and have it work this time, okay? Loves!!

    ReplyDelete