2.10.2011

Why is my baby getting so big so fast?

We took Thompson in for his four month appointment today. He is doing great and is now about 2.75 times as big as he was when he was born. He is 13 lbs 3 oz and 24 inches. And he has gone from the 1st and 2nd percentile in weight and height to the 13th and 14 percentile in weight and height. 

He also got some more vaccines today, which, in combination with the Tylenol I have been giving him, has left him in quite a loopy/sad/sleepy/not-his-normal-happy-self state. 



It is still hard to believe we have a 4 month old. It is still hard to believe we even have a child sometimes. Time is going by too fast. Soon he will be crawling and then running around the house and then he will be going to school and I will cry because he has grown up way too fast. Until then I am just going to enjoy those chubby little cheeks and wrists of his. 



2 comments:

  1. Wasn't there something else you found out at his 4 month appointment other than his weight and length? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get enough of him...I stare at his pictures everyday...ha, he's so stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete