5.13.2011

You're killing me, smalls.


This little boy wants to move. Bad. He hasn't quite figured out the whole crawling thing yet, but he has figured out ways to move around enough to get himself into quite the predicaments. More often than not I set him down only to find him a few minutes later like this:


Or this:


Or this:


He has developed quite a skill for getting himself stuck under furniture. And bonking his head on the furniture. And the wood floors. So I am little nervous about what will happen when he actually learns how to crawl.

Luckily, he has yet to figure out the secret to moving forward. He can move in circles and scoot backwards on the wood floors pretty well, but moving forward seems a little too complicated for now. He can stay on all fours if I set him there, but lunges forward to move almost immediately.


And he can't figure out how to get on all fours by himself either. Believe me, its not for lack of trying though. Unfortunately, the push up position isn't helping out his crawling skills any, but it is one of his new favorite tricks.


For now, I am okay with him not being able to figure out how to crawl. He is already getting himself into too much trouble. I wish we could work on hand-eye coordination a little more though.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, he is getting super close to crawling! I can't even believe it. Thanks again for watching Isaac today. You are seriously the best. I can't wait to get some grins from your very happy boy tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete