11.01.2010

A few of his favorite things...

Today Thompson is 4 weeks old. In the short time we have had him we have discovered many of his likes. Here are a few:

1. Hospitals. He likes them enough that he has spent more time in them than at home.  He's back at Primary Children's since Friday for a respiratory virus this time. Good thing he is cute, because he is not exactly making this whole parenting thing easy for us.

2. Having his hands up by his face. Swaddle his hands in and he will Houdini his way out just so he can sleep with his hands under his chin or on his cheeks.

3. Having something to hold onto. His pacifier, our clothes, my hair - whatever he can grab. I fear my jewelry wearing days are over.

4. Sleeping as noisily as possible. It's pretty cute, except for when it is in the middle of the night.
 

5. Cuddling. This kid is quite the snuggler. I can't say I mind at all.
 

6. Entertaining his parents. We discovered this one time when Thompson was starving and Trevor went to give him a kiss.
 

7. And finally - looking adorable. His very favorite thing to do.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet post. You should print it out for his journal or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Almost makes me want another one. Kevin keeps saying since there are so many cute new babies in the ward that we should have one more! Let us know if you need anything. I left something on your back porch for the little guy. I hope you got it! Can't wait to see him in person!

    ReplyDelete